Office Tour Photos
We seek to enable anyone, anywhere, to work @Twitter. Since the responsibilities of this role include covering Canada and Latin America, we are accepting applicants across multiple geographies, including Canada (Toronto, Remote), US (Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Miami, New York, Washington, Remote), and Brazil (São Paulo, Remote).
Who we are
The Global Strategy and Operations team @ Twitter partners with Global Sales and partnership teams to drive revenue, craft and execute sales strategy, handle all internal systems to drive efficiency and provide revenue operations assistance to customer ad campaigns.
The Manager of Revenue Strategy and Operations in CanLATAM will serve as a key member of the team to help drive business plans, define sales processes, analyze revenue trends & critical metrics among other special projects aimed at improving sales efficiency.
Who you are
The ideal candidate is a Strategy & Operations leader with a strong vision of what success looks like, and ability to build a world class team, a strong inclination to building sustainable senior-level partner relationships with a bias to yes/action and empower/encourage the team towards building world-class strategy and operational processes.
What you'll do
- Become COO to the business leaders you partner with and execute towards their short-term and long-term business goals through strategic and operational initiatives
- Build and manage a team that deeply embeds with the sales teams and become the operations backbone for those teams
- Build cross-functional relationships with stakeholders from non-sales organizations like Product, Marketing, Finance, etc. to maintain a strong project management and deliver results
- Co-lead key short and long-term initiatives contributing to the overall revenue growth, sales efficiency and ultimately profitability of Twitter
- Communicate effectively to sales leadership on sales team's successes, challenges and execution plans for solving those challenges
- As a leader of this team, you will build a long-term vision for the operations org. solve key people challenges of the org and inspire people to reach its potential.
- Work with our cross functional partners (Sales teams, Revenue product/engineering, Finance, HR) to ensure successful execution of key projects, while continually finding opportunities for ongoing program improvements and enhancements
- Lead global and regional initiatives as appropriate to improve efficiency and sales process
- Develop, manage & report on key revenue, productivity and people metrics
- Develop strategic insights, using both Twitter business data and competitive landscape analysis to help formulate go to market plans
- Actively participate in planning/executing regional/sales-channel business plans
- Provide operational thought partnership of sales leadership
- Demonstrated ability in digital marketing ecosystem, some of those in leadership capacity and familiarity with popular digital advertising platforms
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years people management experience required
- Structured problem solver with a bend towards fast execution & iteration
- Experience working with sales operations function with similar needs and job function
- Experience building a team of top performers
- Experience influencing senior business partners to sell ideas/vision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Management consulting experience a big plus
- Experience leading individuals across different cultures a bug plus
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese nice to have, but not required
- Bonus: MBA or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, mathematics, business or related field of study.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
More Jobs From