Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The teams working on augmented and virtual reality technologies at Facebook are on a mission to build the next computing platform centered around people. We continue to push the state-of-the-art with groundbreaking research into emerging technologies and hardware that will help bring this vision to life. We are building a team focused on building new products that support this mission.As a Localization Program Manager, you will drive product teams to deliver a great user experience on new devices like Oculus Quest and Portal to our international audience.
- Engage and build relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, etc.) to launch successful localized consumer devices and software products
- Design and implement efficient and scalable end-to-end localization frameworks for multiple products and diverse content types across the Facebook family of apps
- Guide product teams across the Facebook family of apps to ensure localizability best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for the localized versions
- Proactively identify and prioritize technical and process issues that affect localized product relevancy, quality, and functionality
- Partner with vendors to ensure that the right resources are in place and all deliveries are completed at the expected standards
- Partner with product marketing and creative to support localization of packaging, global retail and regional marketing campaigns