Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebooks Legal Investigations Team seeks a highly motivated team player to support our investigations and cybersecurity missions. The successful candidate will identify and investigate frauds and exploitations, both internal and external, which pose a significant financial and reputational risk to the company; cybersecurity events, and integrity matters impacting our users; provide technical investigative insights, including analysis of logs, data and other company resources; build automation for proactive threat detection of legal investigative matters; assist in implementing the FTC consent decrees requirement for a comprehensive information security program; and work with the Bug Bounty and Data Bounty teams.
- Manage investigations end-to-end, including initial response, investigative research, interviews, and debriefs with leadership and business leaders
- Respond to internal and external reports of alleged fraud or misconduct, while cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with cross-functional partners to identify and facilitate solutions
- Summarize and present information from investigations to leadership and cross-functional teams
- Identify contributing factors or vulnerabilities leading to financial frauds and system exploitations, identify malicious actors or groups, and documenting findings
- Contribute to the development of, or improvement to, systems and tools based on investigative findings
- Proactively analyze and interpret complex data to initiate and advance investigations, assess trends and associations for threats to the company, and support investigative findings
- Participate in collaborative casework, both supporting cross functional teams and leveraging external resources when needed
- Travel occasionally domestically and abroad
- Support other investigators who are located around the world
- Handle occasional emergency matters during nights, weekends, and holidays
More Jobs From