Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebooks Legal Learning & Development team is looking for an experienced learning and development professional to join our team as a Learning Solutions Consultant. This role will require a diverse set of experiences including the ability to consult with our Privacy experts on learning strategy, manage vendor relationships, drive projects with complex SME engagements and project requirements, while also providing instructional design support. You will work closely with other Legal Learning & Development team members, along with cross-functional partners and external vendors, to lead the design of complex and strategic learning projects within Facebook Legal. The ideal candidate will have an ability to balance strategic thinking, learning science, problem solving, critical thinking, and tactical instructional design expertise and execution.
- Using instructional design strategies and frameworks, perform needs analysis, assess requirements, and recommend appropriate learning strategies for complex technical Legal content as well as for building skills and capabilities
- Integrate and synthesize technical and substantive information from multiple teams to build knowledge of the various ethics and compliance risk areas and use that knowledge to drive deeper, more strategic, and solutions-oriented conversations with stakeholders
- Propose solutions for a global audience that demonstrate application of learning science and that leverage the right learning format to fit the need, inclusive of ILT, eLearn, Video, animation, job aids, comms channels, and other modalities
- Develop and lead execution of a measurement plan to assess impact and effectiveness of projects
- Be a solutions-oriented partner to stakeholders while concurrently managing stakeholder expectations, project scope, and project prioritization
- Demonstrate strong ability to engage with and target communications for both leadership/management on strategy/key insights & summaries and be able to work at tactical level with working teams
- Effectively delegate to and lead team members through the execution of solutions
- As needed, support and contribute to the creation of integrated project plans and timelines to help execute the work
- Display effective organizational and communication skills while managing multiple and competing priorities
- Demonstrate attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products of team members and vendor partners to ensure the highest quality deliverables, that meet our stakeholders need, adhere to our learning standards, within approved timelines and budget while collaborating with a variety of stakeholders on execution
- Identify and escalate issues or roadblocks quickly and find appropriate solutions to keep project(s) moving forward
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the team on how to effectively consult with stakeholders and lead strategic engagements
More Jobs From