Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Were looking for a Learning Program Manager to join the Learning Experience team within Mission Control. In this role, you will manage our extensive content portfolio and ongoing content development projects for a wide range of technical education programs. You will be at the center of every project, working closely with Program Managers, Instructional Designers, and Learning Admins to turn ideas into engaging and impactful learning experiences.
Mission Control is the team that enables strategic workforce planning and execution for our Tech organization. This includes the management of our technical onboarding (ex. Engineering Bootcamp) and continued education programs (ex. Machine Learning Academy). The Learning Experience team is responsible for the development and continuous improvement of the curriculum used within these programs. This is a newly formed and quickly growing team looking for strong people to help build the foundation that will lead to long-term success.
If you are passionate about content development, enjoy operationalizing workstreams, and want to be on the team thats helping prepare and advance Facebooks technical talent, then wed love to hear from you. This is an exciting new role and there is a lot of opportunity for you to come in and leave your mark.
- Manage the entire learning content portfolio for Mission Control
- Project manage the work of multiple Instructional Designers (storyboards, graphics, presentations, videos, online courses, etc.) throughout the content development process and share status updates regularly
- Design and manage an ongoing training request intake and prioritization process
- Centralize and organize our content library for easy access and navigation
- Develop and implement a content development review process
- Create and drive a review cadence that ensures our curriculum stays up to date
- Ensure instructional design standards and best practices are followed in every project
- Strategize and drive operational improvements that increase team efficiencies
- Monitor and assess learner consumption data and share status updates regularly
- Observe and evaluate learner feedback and highlight recommendations for improvement
- Partner closely with Program Managers, Instructional Designers, and Learning Admins within Mission Control, as well as multiple cross-functional partners across the company
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while delivering high-quality work on time
- Travel occasionally within the United States and possibly internationally
More Jobs From