Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Were looking for a Learning Program Manager to join the Learning Experience team within Mission Control. In this role, you will manage the learning experience and strategic direction for one or more technical education programs designed for Facebook employees.
You will work closely with Program Managers, Instructional Designers, and partners to drive the creation of learning objectives, development of learning content, communication to learners and stakeholders, monitoring of learner consumption, evaluation of feedback, and continuous iterations that lead to highly engaging and effective learning experiences.
Mission Control is the team that enables strategic workforce planning and execution for our Tech organization. This includes the management of our technical onboarding (ex. Engineering Bootcamp) and continued education programs (ex. Machine Learning Academy). The Learning Experience team is responsible for the development and continuous improvement of the curriculum used within these programs. This is a newly formed and quickly growing team looking for strong people to help build the foundation that will lead to long-term success.
If you are passionate about helping others learn, enjoy developing and improving learning programs, and want to be on the team thats helping prepare and advance Facebooks technical talent, then wed love to hear from you. This is an important role with a lot of opportunity for you to make an impact.
- Define and execute learning experience strategies and roadmap for assigned onboarding or continued education program(s)
- Partner with engineering and analytics leaders to define and frequently evaluate program learning objectives and outcomes
- Direct the development of new or updated learning content in close partnership with Instructional Designers
- Build a strong and influential network of content partners and experts who are willing to volunteer their time to help us continuously improve our programs
- Approve, decline, and prioritize content requests from partners and stakeholders
- Conduct a reoccurring content audit to ensure learning materials stay up to date
- Communicate content or program changes to stakeholders and learners
- Evaluate feedback and prioritize updates that will improve the experience for future learners
- Monitor learner consumption data and make changes that address concerning trends
- Share frequent status updates with the team, stakeholders, and partners
- Be the go-to for answers to questions about the program(s) you oversee
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while delivering high-quality work on time
- Travel occasionally within the United States and possibly internationally
More Jobs From