Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator
Datto, the worlds leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for a Learning Management System Administrator to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
You will manage the oversight and administration of the Datto Learning Management System (LMS) as well as the support, implementation, delivery, and maintenance of learning content, assets, and other resources used for instructional functions.You will contribute to the training department by evaluating Dattos LMS needs/requirements, selecting an appropriate LMS vendor, coordinating and assisting with the implementation of the new LMS, and with ongoing maintenance and support of the LMS. You will also oversee the daily functionality of the system and its integrated tools and software, including responding to and resolving support requests from internal and external users. This position works in close partnership with stakeholders across the organization to ensure credibility and partnership is maintained. You will analyze current processes and makes recommendations for improvements which includes working with multiple departments and business units on the implementation of new services, modules, and integrations that involve the LMS. This position will report to and be supported by the Training Manager.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Identify methods to improve productivity and growth via the use of the LMS
- Create content policies and standards for course and configuration management
- Develop and maintain process control for LMS processes
- Identify future strategic development opportunities for the LMS as well as organizational needs and requirements for new LMS solutions
- Assist the review, testing, and implementation of LMS updates and enhancements
- Manage daily activities within the LMS including course and user management and enrollments
- Partner with LMS vendor when problems or questions arise to support users, troubleshoot problems, and resolve escalated cases
- Serve as the primary content management resource by maintaining our learning content in the LMS
- Provide technical and how-to support related to the LMS for both internal and external users
- Generate and interpret system reports, generalize findings, and make recommendations for process and utilization improvements
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. LMS implementation experience preferred
- Experience as an LMS Administrator or in a similar technical systems administration position
- Technical skills including understanding of directory, file structures, and systems
- Knowledge of SCORM, AICC, and/or xAPI eLearning standards preferred
- Excellent presentation skills and consulting skills
- Experience in project management, with skills necessary to interpret what is needed for the success of a project and to create appropriate schedules for timely delivery
- Able to competently juggling competing tasks and changing expectations
- You have an outstanding understanding of business needs with the ability to establish an amazing relationship with staff at all levels
- Love the challenge of working in an energized environment and have a responsive attitude
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.