Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Global People Operations team strives to create and deliver a seamless and positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care and empathy, we develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs. We deliver data that is useful and accurate to create People-related strategies across the business. We develop technology-driven solutions to scale and automate common employee activities. We manage people knowledge and build project management capability across our company. Our work also ensures Facebook remains protected and compliant. We strive to ensure employees feel heard and given the resources and support they need during the most important moments during their careers.This role is responsible for the vision, planning, development, and operation of our company-wide learning discovery and content management solutions. The successful candidate will work to drive optimum learning efficiency, experience and scale by working closely with enterprise learning, operations, product, and engineering teams. You will guide the learning discovery and content management program roadmap by defining business requirements and problem statements, organizing cross-functional initiatives to address those, and keeping leaders and stakeholders informed on progress.
- Oversee program management for learning discovery and content management across the enterprise
- Partner with people/learning leadership on developing program objectives, strategy, resourcing, and workplans
- Provide ongoing program updates and reporting to stakeholders
- Prioritize business requirements and problem statements
- Define, analyze, and report out on program success metrics
- Partner with product and engineering teams on design, development, and delivery of learning discovery and content management solutions
- Coordinate with learning curriculum and content owners to ensure their expertise is built-in to learning discovery and content management solutions
- Lead enterprise-wide go-to-market and activation efforts for learning discovery and content management solutions