Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is a culture of curious and adaptive learners and our people are naturally thirsty for opportunities to learn new things in pursuit of making the world more open and connected. The Learning & Development team at Facebook is committed to helping build the learning organization: we see ourselves as brokers that help find and enable learning connections to strengthen the contribution of our people and the performance of our company. We are hiring a Learning & Development Leader reporting to the Global Head of Implementation & Optimization. This leadership role will drive a number of important initiatives at Facebook and provide client support to the teams that design and build our products.
- Participate as a thought partner and team member within the global Learning & Development team, specifically within the Implementation & Optimization team
- Act as interim lead of the Implementation & Optimization, Leader Program pod, supporting the building and scaling of leadership development programs
- Partner with the Heads of each Learning & Development Product pod to realize the full potential of a new team structure and working models related to how we build and support learning products at scale
- Support the design and delivery of Leader, team development & coaching programs
- Provide regular data reporting, sharing insights on the impact of Learning & Development interventions to the client team and HR Leadership team at Facebook