Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
At Facebook, as our company grows, so too do our people. The Learning & Development team at Facebook plays a critical role in ensuring our employees have the tools and learning opportunities to multiply their impact at work and continually grow themselves as individuals, managers, and leaders. To support the quick-growing demand, we are hiring an L&D Learning Architect.
- Develop innovative and agile learning strategies to help our global managers grow and thrive at Facebook
- Partner with HRBPs and L&D Business Partner Leads to ensure these strategies and plans are high-impact, relevant, and appropriate for all clients and regions
- Work effectively within the Design & Development and Implementation & Optimization teams to deliver all high priority learning initiatives
- Design systems to enable the L&D team to get out of the classroom and meet learners where they are at
- Develop engaging and impactful learning experiences that can be scaled and delivered across the enterprise
- Maintain current programs to ensure our learners continually receive the highest impact learning experiences
- Provide subject matter expertise, instructional design, and occasional facilitation for L&D manager programs
- Liaise with stakeholders and partners (People Analytics, IT, People Operations, Compensation) to assess, report, and swiftly respond to progress and challenges related to our learning strategies
- Support and align with Diversity & Inclusion, Recruiting, Sales, and other internal learning initiatives that have impact on our Employee population
- Liaise and manage relationships with our external network of vendors
- Ensure quality, effectiveness, and accountability to our FB culture, standards and processes