Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Are you someone who is continually inspired by helping people learn new skills and seeing the results of that learning in how they perform? Are you looking for an opportunity to creatively apply your strengths in coaching, instructional design, delivery, measurement, and consulting in an environment thats continually changing and never boring? Do you have a passion for moving fast, learning from feedback, and iterating your approaches to maximize impact? Love working in a diverse and challenging company thats making a difference in the world every day? If these are true for you, the L&D Partner role may be the right fit for your next role.At Facebook, we believe that the keys to personal growth & success are rooted in how you leverage your strengths to have impact. Like performance, learning is a continuous, iterative process and is primarily shaped by the opportunities available on-the-job, rather than what might traditionally be learned in the classroom. For this reason, we work as a small consulting team, and we partner with business and HR leaders to identify needs and coordinate learning solutions that make our people better over time.We are hiring an L&D Partner to support the Technical and Engineering Organizations at Facebook.
- Partner with L&D colleagues, Tech Organization and Business Partners to identify needs that leverage the core of our learning programs, frameworks and other best practices to help individuals and teams excel
- Build very strong relationships with our employees, managers, and leaders as a way to get to know how to best meet their needs
- Provide 1:1 coaching to managers and leaders, especially as it relates to their needs and the needs of their teams to learn and grow
- Partner with L&D colleagues and HR Business Partners to shape and customize and implement learning and development strategies
- Consult with other internal training teams to share best practices and ensure continuity across multiple programs and teams
- Design & support team performance workshops & business offsite events as needed
- Be a good thought leader for your partners and clients wherever learning is concerned, especially in supporting their own ability to learn on-the-job and from their own expertise