Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Talent Acquisition is a core strategic driver of Facebooks success. We are looking for a Leadership Sourcer, GPS within leadership recruiting to redefine the way we acquire leadership talent as we move into the next evolution of Facebook. As a member of our team, the Leadership Sourcer, GPS works closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged approach. This full-time position is located in our New York City office.
- Influences and drives sourcing strategy for team/pipeline, proactive and insightful partner to recruiters/sourcers and hiring partners. Planning for resource needs and goaling
- Partner with key stakeholders to translate business needs into sourcing strategy for technical leadership roles
- Generate data-driven market insights, and lead consultation with the business and the sourcing team to drive the impactful hiring outcomes
- Utilize data to continuously evolve the sourcing strategy and analyze teams impact
- Drive diversity recruiting strategy and impact in support of broader team/site/company aspirations
- Optimize teams productivity and continuously up-level sourcing skills on the team through mentorship
- Share best practices with global leadership team
More Jobs From