Who are we?
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience, and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
Set New Standards. Our mission requires a new way forward. We start from first-principles to be different, creative and bold. Big or small, we create new norms.
Build Together. We are one team, one mission, creating vibrant communities of belonging. We unite in our passion and collaborate with optimism, integrity and trust.
Learn, Teach, Grow. In service of delivering a world class experience, we actively learn from our community, educate others, and celebrate the victories and struggles that come along the way.
We believe that software can be a driving force in making home ownership achievable, and we're looking to build a team of passionate and talented engineers to make that dream possible for more families.
How you'll help make homeownership achievable:
- This is a greenfield opportunity with tremendous impact across many products at Ribbon that modernize the home buying process and make it fair for all.
- Automation and QA testing is one of the most important initiatives Ribbon is getting behind. Quality as a whole is heavily emphasized across all of Engineering.
- The person in this role will define and lead our Automation and QA efforts.
Who you are:
- You are passionate about building experiences for people that are intuitive and accessible
- You value inclusivity and collaboration as much as writing good, clean code
- You make the effort to design and write code that is scalable, performant, and easy for your teammates to build upon and maintain
- You are a self starter and know how to manage your own priorities
- You have made significant technological decisions and stuck around to deal with the consequences
Here are some of the tools you'd be using to help us build the future of real estate. If you've never used these specific tools before but are interested in working with them, please apply!
- Back-end: Python, Django, GraphQL
- Ops: Docker, AWS, Postgres
What we are looking for:
- Clarify the scope for automation
- Review end-to-end user scenarios
- Setup test automation strategy, ensuring that our product managers and other cross-functional teams have the necessary visibility
- Experience integrating automated tests into CI/CD. You also preferably have advanced knowledge of Selenium WebDriver or any such framework.
- Strong communication and demonstration skills as this work spans across multiple teams.
- You have 5 years of test automation experience with extensive knowledge and practical experience with Python or other similar languages.
- Experience with Cypress.io
What we offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Regular team lunches
- Discounted fitness benefits
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA
- Learning + development stipend
- Meaningful equity in the company
Even if you dont meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If youd be excited to show up for work each day, wed be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon were not scared of differences. Its how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, weve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate, and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.