Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
Developer and Enterprise Solutions (DES) builds the developer platform that enables individuals and companies to build upon and tap into “what’s happening” on Twitter through publishing and analyzing Tweets, optimizing ads, and creating unique customer experiences. We believe Twitter data is a valuable source of insight for the research community and aim to create a safe, trusted, vibrant, and thriving community of researchers studying Twitter across a variety of dimensions. We are one of the fastest growing parts of Twitter today.
The Data and Enterprise Solutions team at Twitter is responsible for the partner ecosystem of B2B and B2C developers that build solutions using Twitter’s extensive API set. Through our partners and customers, Twitter helps brands better understand their customers, maximize their advertising programs, build competitive products, and provide unparalleled customer service.
Twitter is seeking a Lead Enterprise Solutions Manager who will be responsible for managing/building a Sales portfolio of named accounts. This individual will be responsible for the success of strategic enterprise partners, aligning Twitter data solutions with partners and market demand. You will play an essential role within the Enterprise segment, supporting Twitter’s largest partnerships as they expand the ‘art of the possible.’ Building and supporting business, you will maintain current relationships and revenue streams, while also focusing on managing complex enterprise deal structures and negotiations with large Enterprise customers.
Who You Are:
- You are a revenue-generating sales professional who strives to exceed targets through active strategic selling and in-depth understanding of your customers and how they use data to drive growth. You are driven by high achievement revenue growth.
- You have solid experience in software, data and APIs, and understand how product leaders make decisions. You can quickly learn about new technologies. You show excellent attention to detail, with a passion for and understanding of Twitter products and the enterprise software ecosystem.
- You can work cross functionally to drive outcomes that benefit our demand clients. You understand larger business context and can drive contributions that benefit not only your clients but our core data business. You are a team player with a solutions focused mentality.
- You can manage multiple priorities and lead several time-sensitive projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- You have excellent communication skills, actively listen to client needs, and translate this feedback back to product to develop high value solutions. You have strong experience overcoming obstacles by taking charge of challenging situations and delivering positive client-focused resolutions.
- Structure and negotiate revenue-producing outcomes between Twitter and DES Customers at appropriate stages of product adoption and maturity.
- Consult about use and consumption of Twitter’s API platform within partner’s environments while facilitating new (platform) product ‘beta’ opportunities.
- Ensure that partners’ voice, opinions, ideas and feedback are being conveyed back to Twitter and its Marketing and Product Development teams.
- 8+ years of relevant Senior Sales experience (focused on acquisition and closing new business) in a relevant B2B SaaS business. Strong familiarity with enterprise data platforms and software tools including data, analytics, cloud, marketing automation, and CRM.
- Experience independently negotiating and renewing strategic, high-revenue customer relationships with global enterprise software and technology focused companies, including those that require deep sales and product integrations between companies.
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Strong quantitative background in finding trends and opportunities within data.
- Proven experience driving large groups of internal stakeholders to consensus and close for technical partnerships/deals.
- History of running quickly with little supervision and the ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak fluently to senior executives, salespeople and product managers.
- Fluency in commercial agreements and the ability to write and negotiate complex agreements outside of standard sales contracts.
- Infectious passion for Twitter with a clear understanding of the social data ecosystem.
- Willingness to travel as required.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From