Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a DevOps engineer at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team. Youll play a critical role in helping to support, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- Participate as a stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, standups
- Continuously improve and increase the capabilities of our CI/CD pipeline
- Increase visibility into the health and durability of the Unqork platform
- Support and improve our flexible, world-class integration capabilities
- Maintain existing services and tools, augmenting and replacing as required
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have experience designing and executing your vision to completion
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a fast-paced environment
What were looking for:
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, or Salt. Ansible Tower or AWX is a plus
- Deep experience architecting services within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Advanced knowledge in Linux monitoring, troubleshooting, and administration
- Experience with programming/scripting language such as Python, PHP, or Bash
- Experience with performance testing, performance analytics
- Docker, serverless computing experience
- MongoDB experience preferred, fluent in multiple DBMSes
- Technology startup experience (bonus points)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.