Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI and machine transcription for risk assessment and digitization, utilizing each clients existing product and underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding and servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors, while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
What youll do:
As the lead engineer of the Creator Experience team at Unqork, you will forge the path for user experience and onboarding for the Unqork platform. This is a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- Champion technical excellence and provide technical leadership by example on your team
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with product managers to identify actionable opportunities, and design solutions that positively impact customer experience
- Participate as a primary stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, managing priorities, and in the day-to-day performance of your team
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross cutting goals and clear blockers
Who you are:
- You are excited to mentor a cohesive, high functioning team in a fast-paced environment
- You are pragmatic in your approach to engineering and leadership
- You care about serving customers and delivering a great product
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You are never done learning, and seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You are up to speed on industry best practices, such as TDD, CI/CD, and eager to spread your knowledge
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of stack engineering experience, including 2+ years leading a team of engineers
- Experience collaborating with product managers, resulting in a successful track record of releasing quality, adopted software
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From