Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
Lead Engineer - Core Platform
Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle and eliminates dependence on paper for financial services and insurance companies. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology allows product owners to create custom client onboarding and servicing applications using a drag-and-drop interface. The result is an easy to use and streamlined front-end agent and consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs and eliminates errors while accelerating sales and business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance and financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules and deploy products/applications seamlessly and effortlessly without relying on costly development and maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals and has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance and financial companies are able to operate.
What youll do:
As the lead engineer of integrations at Unqork, you will serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for integration capabilities within the core Unqork platform. This is a critical role in helping to design, build, and own an industry-changing product.
- Participate as a primary stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, standups.
- Ensure that your team has the support they need to make successful decisions and trade-offs.
- Help build out the integrations team
- Contribute to the architecture and development of features and services to extend the Unqork platform
- Identify actionable opportunities and design solutions that positively impact customer adoption
Who you are:
- You enjoy building and mentoring cohesive teams
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of engineering experience, including 2+ years focused on integrations
- Experience working with product managers, leading to a successful track record of releasing quality, adopted software
- Deep experience building flexible frameworks enabling real-time and asynchronous data exchange
- MongoDB experience
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
More Jobs From