Headquartered in New York, with offices in Boston and Tokyo, TVision is the leader in TV performance metrics. We enable the media industry - brands, networks, and data partners alike - to reduce waste and drive greater marketing results.
Utilizing cutting edge technology, we measure what was once unmeasurable - how people really watch TV. Our core technology measures 'eyes on screen' attention, the single most accurate way to measure exposure to video content. This allows us to provide critical insight into brands and agencies targeting audiences.
Our growth and innovation have been recognized by The New York Times, Advertising Age, AdWeek, MediaPost, and Forbes.
Data Science is core to what TVision does, and our projects have high visibility in directly impacting the results of our business and our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to spearhead the development of our analytics-focused products and guide the evolution of the TV measurement industry. Your efforts will impact our methodologies, our data and the way it is delivered and ultimately used across the industry to make TV advertising better for brands and consumers alike.
You are a deep thinker, live to create hypotheses, solve problems, create solutions, and will have a powerful voice in driving company growth.
- Innovation and incubation of data products (models and algorithms) from our ACR and Computer Vision data
- Work closely with engineering resources to bring proof of concept solutions to market
- Apply data-driven solutions to improve the accuracy and stability of processed data
- Use AI, Deep Learning and Machine Learning techniques to extract insights and predict / forecast future performance
- Collaborate with business team (Sales, Marketing, Panel Operations, Engineering) to solve high impact problems
- Be an internal and external thought leader on everything data (Industry Standards; TVision data, metrics and methodologies)
- MS/PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or another relevant quantitative field
- Knowledge and experience performing advanced statistical analysis
- Fluency with SQL AND Python/R/Scala or other similar programming language for applied statistical modelling / machine learning
- Strong problem-solver and analysis skills, and a team player.
- Must be able to quickly understand technical and business requirements and can translate them into technical solutions
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with Big data technologies like Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Spark, Hive etc. is a plus
- Experience in the advertising / media industry strongly preferred
TVision prides itself in providing great benefits to its employees, including:
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Your choice of comprehensive health benefits for you and your family (medical, dental, vision)
- Short and long-term disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- FSA/HSA accounts
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly phone reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Gym membership discounts
- Financial support for ongoing professional development
More Jobs From