We are seeking a Product Manager in our Analytics and Behavior Change Department. The Product Manager will report into Director of Product Management and work closely with data scientists, engineers, other stakeholders as well as internal and external clients. Understanding and setting the product vision, requirement gathering, documentation and prioritization capabilities are key to this role.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements.
- Deliver requirement documentation with prioritized features and corresponding justification typically as user stories and epics.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Document current and future states.
- A bachelors degree in science, engineering, business or related field.
- A minimum of 4 years experience as a product manager or product owner or a related role.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful project
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From