Its a new day in health care!
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a ground-breaking moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nations premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, were pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
As a CVS Health colleague, youll be at the center of it all.We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success.
In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
Looking for opportunities to use cutting edge technologies analyzing petabytes of data in a world class Hadoop cluster? Interested in generating analytical insights that help members make the best decisions for the individual care needs?
Aetnas Member analytics team is an innovate team tasked with optimizing our ability to engage with members to help them make better healthcare decisions. Our goals are to improve clinical outcomes and to help members gain more transparency into the healthcare system so that they can save money. To do this weve developed a leading capability that combines data science, agile marketing, behavioral economics, large scale experimentation, and optimization of our digital properties and applications. Through this we message millions of members each year about real challenges they face and help them become more healthy or save money we drive tangible and meaningful impact for our members.
A common campaign for us would include a number of predictive models that identify specific members to message at specific moments, a suite of creative tactics with varying behavioral economics principles to deliver content, and the use of a large number of channels and apps in a highly coordinated and journey based fashion - all deployed by our own team through the experimentation platform that weve developed. Our organization can launch campaigns in as little as six weeks and then over time will optimize and tune them; we currently maintain and optimize a portfolio of over one hundred very specific behavioral campaigns. We are constantly expanding and seeking to develop new campaigns and develop our ability to maximize behavior change by improving our ability to engage across channels and increasingly have a large focus on doing this through our apps. Our work encompasses identifying impactful behaviors to target, designing campaigns for them, optimizing those campaigns, and optimizing our overall functionality to do so. If you join our organization youll become an expert in understanding decision making and behavior, applying cutting edge machine learning/experimentation/behavioral science techniques, developing software to expand the ability to engage, building out digital properties, and running an agile business that innovates at large scale and high velocity. And youll know that your work directly impacts our membership in a positive way.
- Develops complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and complex business problems. utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and specialized expertise in the organization and/or industry.
- Applies analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques.
- Manages large and complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing.
- Behaves as mentor to junior team members to provide technical advice.
- Collaborates with business partners to develop technical /business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions.
- Strong skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills.
- Deep knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Solid understanding of health care industry, products, and systems.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and advanced in-depth specialization in some areas.
- 7-10 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Masters degree or PhD preferred.
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From