Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As our company grows, so too do our people. The L&D team at Facebook plays a critical role in ensuring our employees have the tools and learning opportunities to multiply their impact at work and continually grow themselves as individuals and leaders. To support the quick-growing demand, we are hiring a Head of Design and Development, to be based at our San Francisco or New York offices. This individual will manage a team of program strategists, drive a number of important initiatives globally, and bring innovation and fresh thinking to the way we develop people.
- Partner with L&D colleagues and cross-functional Partners to identify and drive a comprehensive design development strategy across Facebook
- Lead the team of program strategists to set and execute on this development strategy
- Provide content leadership for the learning team in the areas of leadership development and team development. This work will include benchmarking existing industry solutions and developing new tools and programming in highly innovative ways to support our talent strategy. It will also include supporting program delivery and leader training deployed across the whole organization
- Partner with the technical, sales, and business training teams to ensure program & content congruence
- Provide support to business-facing L&D leaders and HRBPs as necessary to build organizational development strategy
- Participate as an active thought partner and team member to the Global L&D team and the HR leadership team, including attending regular team meetings and meeting strategic partners regularly to coordinate and agree on strategy and operational direction
- Provide quarterly data reporting, sharing insights on the impact of these interventions to the HR Leadership team at Facebook
- Provide ongoing ownership and support of learning measurement and assessment strategy and tools
More Jobs From