Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
At Facebook, we pride ourselves on making data-informed decisions. This includes not only decisions we make about our platform, which serves over 1 billion users, but also how we learn more about our most valuable asset our people. For instance, we use data to understand how to hire top talent, to ensure our people are engaged, and to support diversity.
We're looking for a Labor Market Analyst to join our growing People Analytics team. The Labor Market Analyst is responsible for conducting labor market research projects, analyzing and reporting of labor market conditions and forecasts. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and analytical background. SQL proficiency is required.
- Apply your technical expertise to help solve, inform, influence, support, and execute our HR business decisions for the People Analytics team
- Conduct primary and secondary research on labor market conditions, demographics of labor market, hiring requirements, and talent availability
- Monitor labor market conditions and ensure the accuracy of current forecasts
- Participate in the ongoing intellectual development and continuous improvement of labor market forecast models, products, and tools
- Capture and maintain accurate market information so as to facilitate better recruiting efforts and provide impactful talent and market insights
- Use tools and programming languages such as Excel and R, or equivalent, for quantitative analyses on the labor market
- Maintain code-base (SQL) used to drive self-service tools, and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Enforce best practices and alignment with research, forecasting, analytics, and engineering teams
- Communicate with internal teams to deliver solutions in a timely fashion
- Collaborate effectively with other team members
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive people data
- Demonstrate initiative and strong attention to detail
More Jobs From