At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software thats revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing client onboarding operations and working with other compliance leads to drive strategic planning for team growth, organizational structure, tools and infrastructure as well as quarterly goals. This person will have a strong understanding of KYC/KYB processes and procedures focused on the regulatory landscape and compliance requirements; with emphasis on applicable BSA/AML requirements including customer identification procedures, beneficial ownership (FinCEN 31 CFR / CDD rule), due diligence best practices, sanction screening requirements, and anti-money laundering protocols. This role will report to the CEO and partner cross functionally to drive new initiatives across the organization.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures applicable to the team, including iterating on existing workflows to streamline and add efficiency
- Handle fraud and dispute management duties, where necessary
- Liaise with all relevant business partners, both internally and externally
- Maintain up to date knowledge on regulatory changes and landscape
- Conducting employee training around BSA/AML and supporting relevant certifications and audits
Common candidate qualifications include...
- 3+ years in a senior compliance / compliance operations role with a financial services firm, preferably in the commercial card space
- Experience with Banking and Regulatory compliance policies and procedures
- Strong operational knowledge in executing and running a sound Compliance program, preferably with hands-on knowledge of network card issuing requirements and relevant regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to represent Teampay at industry events
Nice to have
- Experience with ACH, wire and operations
- Knowledge of a variety of funding flow models, and ability to recommend
- MSB & money transmission knowledge
- International (Canada, UK, Europe, APAC, LatAm) regulatory and cross-border experience
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if youd like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From