Reonomy leverages big data, partnerships and machine learning to connect the fragmented, disparate world of commercial real estate. By providing unparalleled access to property intelligence, Reonomy products empower individuals, teams, and companies to unlock insights and discover new opportunities.
Headquartered in New York, Reonomy has raised $128 million from top investors, including Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital, Softbank, Primary Ventures, Georgian Partners, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Citi Ventures, and Untitled Investors.
If you're excited by growth, innovation and the ability to shape one of the biggest markets, join us as our journey is just beginning!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reonomy is in search of our first Jr. Salesforce Administrator! In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance, development and implementation of new system integrations, workflows, and rules. We're looking for Jr. Salesforce Admin who is passionate about process improvement, as you will collaborate closely with our Systems Manager for CRM & Business Applications, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to streamline processes, resolve problems, implement solutions, and further improve efficiencies.
As the first Jr. SFDC Admin, you'll need to be an ambitious, results driven, self-starter who is invigorated when working in a high growth and fast paced org!
- Create custom fields, views, reports, and dashboards in Salesforce
- Maintain process flow within Salesforce across multiple teams and business applications
- Build custom workflows to further automate various elements of the sales process
- Communicate with end users to analyze issues and assess needs to optimize business solutions
- Lead and execute on initiatives to improve our data quality
- Assist in training end users on changes made to the SFDC instance
- 2 years experience in Salesforce administration
- Innate ability to create efficiencies around processes while maintaining empathy for our end users
- Knowledge of the SaaS business model and sales process
- Capable of constructing reports and dashboards with clear and actionable data
- Natural ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Competitive salary
- Company stock options
- 100% coverage on medical, vision and dental health plans
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401k plan and commuter benefits
- Office perks: catered lunches 3x/week, catered breakfast 2x/week, unlimited snacks, team happy hours, Free Citi Bike membership, fitness discounts, Free Spotify membership
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Reonomy will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.
More Jobs From