Your role in our mission
Were Alfred, and were building the future of living. We provide residentfirst software and services to deliver inhome support and local experiences. Were contributing to build a future where everyone has the help they need to make time for the people and things that matter most. Since 2015, weve completed millions of services and saved our members countless hours across more than twenty cities.
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust in their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 20 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As Hello Alfred continues to grow it is imperative we have the right talent in place (and lets be honest, interviewing can be tricky!). We are looking for a rockstar Recruiting Coordinator to manage hiring for the lifeblood of our company: our Alfred Home Managers, handle interview coordination and create an exceptional onboarding for new hires. Alfred is rapidly expanding across the country and hiring is a big focus for the team. This Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with internal stakeholders and ensure an exceptional candidate experience.
How youll help us to be successful
- Manage and own high volume recruiting of our Alfred team across the country
- Iterate the Alfred interview process with a wow factor to ensure we are hiring the best talent
- Iterate an interview process that maximizes interviewing quality applicants and consistently hiring Alfreds
- Proactively source candidates through innovative techniques including social media outlets, industry events, local partnerships, referrals, networking, etc.
- Manage scheduling for interview loops
- Build relationships with hiring managers and interviewers across departments to facilitate stronger internal communication
- Work closely with the Recruiters to improve existing programs and processes to innovate on strategy of candidate experience and finding top talent
- Own the onboarding process to ensure candidates are set up for success upon joining Alfred
- Ad hoc projects as needed
What else youll need
- Proficiency in G-Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse experience is a plus
- Proactive working style with the ability to work autonomously
- Desire to work in a fast paced, high energy culture