Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve peoples ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
Truveris is seeking an IT Specialist that will work in our New York City office and be responsible for managing the IT Team and the corporate computing infrastructure of the company. Responsibilities will include inventory management, equipment purchasing, tracking, and budget management, local and remote desktop support for both Mac and Windows environments, email and VOIP administration, and management of the IT Support Associate. The IT Specialist will also be responsible for the network, setup and decommissioning of company laptops, and proactive maintenance of existing equipment.
The ideal candidate will have this unique blend of IT knowledge, the ability to provide professional customer service and communication, a passion for IT, excited to lead a team, and a no job is too small and no challenge is too big attitude.
- Manage IT budget, equipment ordering and inventory, and ticketing system
- Desktop support for Mac and Windows computers
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or electronically
- Onboard new employees and provide IT and security training
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Log help desk interactions in corporate ticketing system, identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Acquire and configure desktop machines, laptops, cellphones and office infrastructure equipment
- Setup and maintain office infrastructures including network and phone systems
- Maintain printers, scanners, laptops, VOIP (RingCentral) telephones and other
- BS, BA, AA or equivalent from an accredited two or four-year university, or equivalent experience, preferred
- 3+ year demonstrated success leading an IT support function in a corporate environment, specifically maintaining and troubleshooting Mac and Windows computers
- Experience with administering an IT ticketing system, such as Jira or Zendesk
- Customer service oriented
- Comfortable working with and troubleshooting A/V equipment
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Experience administering cloud based file sharing solution, such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively troubleshoot issues remotely
- Familiarity with MDM and remote support tools
- MCTS, MCITP, Security+, Network+, etc. certifications are a plus
- Experience administrating and troubleshooting VOIP technology a plus
- Knowledge of security and compliance measures, i.e. HIPAA, a plus
More Jobs From