SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About the Role
The IT Manager will be charged with developing and enhancing SevenRooms internal IT support function to provide an efficient and leading end user experience for our internal users. You will be responsible for building the foundations that allow the company to scale effectively, drive consistency in processes, and enhance overall satisfaction with IT support. The role will be an individual contributor with potential to carve out a team for the future.
This role will report directly to the Director of Security and Compliance.
What You'll Do
- Manage and execute on our IT service management operations and Helpdesk including user access management, end user troubleshooting, license management, hardware requests, office audio/visual, networking, DNS configurations,
- Work closely with our People Success team and our augmented IT support team (Electric.ai) to improve overall design and execution of onboarding/offboarding for employees
- Collaborate and lead business application administrators to ensure a consistent and seamless experience for user access administration
- Manage and enhance our Role Based Access Control (RBAC) program across the organization
- Enhance our IT Asset Management program to track assets in and out of the business using Snipe-IT
- Manage administration of Corporate systems and relationships with vendors including budgeting, license management and renewals
- Develop and maintain IT policies, procedures and process that ensure SevenRooms remains compliant with ISO27001, SOC2, PCI
- Develop and execute on an annual plan to address improvement opportunities in our IT Service Management processes that aligns with ITIL
- Help define strategy for corporate business systems by consolidating point solutions while driving business enablement
Who You Are
- Youre an enthusiastic individual who tackles all challenges head first, with passion for technology and willingness to go above and beyond. You enjoy learning new things, and gain satisfaction and accomplishment from solving complex problems. You want to make a difference.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent related work experience required
- You have 4+ years of experience in IT
- You have 2+ years of experience in an IT leadership role
- You have experience building corporate IT knowledge bases, developing policy and procedure, identifying areas to mature IT capabilities, and
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Experience working at a small to medium scale technology startup environment with remote support
- In-depth practical experience and knowledge, troubleshooting and administration of commonly used SaaS applications including JAMF, Google Workspaces, GAM, OKTA, Zoom, Zappier, Zendesk, JIRA, Blissfully etc
- Strong working knowledge of Networking concepts including SMTP relays, DNS providers, SSL certificates, TLS encryption, PKI, domain reputation etc.
- Working knowledge of compliance requirements and frameworks that impact IT (SOC2, PCI, ISO2700x)
- Practical experience with ITIL, ISO2700x, or COBIT preferred
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK