Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving and investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers and building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, and enjoy life.
We are looking for an IT Compliance and Regulatory Analyst who will assist with the execution of Stashs enterprise-wide Information Technology Compliance and Risk Management programs. In this role, you will provide guidance to key stakeholders on adherence to and implementation of security controls and assess and improve vendor management processes. If you have strong analytical skills, can multi-task, work with a multitude of internal stakeholders and thrive in a culture of collaboration -- Stash is looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Maintain system and process inventories in coordination with IT Management, to ensure the organization's system and process inventories are tracked and regularly updated
- Develop processes to ensure operational alignment with regulatory and industry standards
- Interact with auditors, including coordination of interviews and walkthroughs and outlining key risks and controls. Understands risk impact and likelihood to business goals and objectives
- Performs general control oversight and reviews to verify compliance with various standards (PCI, ISO 27001, SOC II Type II, SEC, FINRA, etc.)
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of audit tasks within established guidelines
- Coordinate with various departments to track the status of remediation plans for deficiencies found during audits and prepare status reporting for Management
- Conduct audits related to operational activities including monitoring of corrective action plans, project monitoring, continuous monitoring, and performing risk assessments
- Adhere to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
- Performs periodic, internal software license reviews to track and report compliance on a company-wide basis
What we're looking for:
- 2- 4 years of prior experience in compliance, risk and information technology/security within consumer financial services or fintech
- Basic project management, analytical and research skills with a demonstrated ability to manage projects from inception through completion
- Ability to work independently as a key contributor to IT with some guidance and supervision
- Excellent research skills and the ability to manage details
- Ability to deal with exceptions, following an understanding of the overall process and principles
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization and external counterparts
- Experience conducting risk assessments and risk remediation projects in large scale organizations
- Knowledge of the current information security, GRC, or other risk management technology/vendors on the market
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens and catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 Most Innovative Fintech Companies (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to Work (2019)
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.
More Jobs From