Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a highly motivated team player to join Legal Risk Management (LRM) as the Issue Validation, Program Manager. This position will play a key role in testing remediation efforts, providing effective challenge, and documenting closure validation support in order to ensure that corrective actions arising from all issue sources such as internal and external audits, monitoring and testing, investigations, etc. are remediated as intended. Additionally, this position will be responsible for designing and implementing issue validation frameworks and processes at scale. The right candidate will possess and demonstrate deep knowledge and experience in disciplines across the compliance function such as trade operations; environmental, health, and safety; payments; anti-corruption, political ethics, among others.
- Design and implement frameworks and processes to validate corrective actions for issues arising from multiple sources including, internal investigations, monitoring and testing, regulatory exams, internal audit, independent assessments
- Develop a deep understanding of the risks implicated by the issue being remediated in the context of the state of the governance, risk management and control environment, develop test plans to effectively test the updated control environment, and execute testing to determine if the issue has been properly remediated
- Report results in an effective and timely basis including the completion of closure validation documentation and support
- Maintain compliance with testing methodology, while also operating within industry standard methodologies, applicable regulations, and internal and external professional practice expectations
- Ensure risk assessments appropriately incorporate results of issue validation
- Effectively manage business partner and stakeholder relationships to a mutually accountable, productive, respectful, and trusted level
- Collaborate with business partners to ensure approvals for applicable issue due date extensions are done in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner
- Leverage data and visualization to provide intuitive insights to compliance leaders and stakeholders
- Provide support to the compliance program on other compliance initiatives as needed
- Act as an agent for positive change with agility, adaptability, and flexibility
- Maintain strong communication channels with other groups, including other Compliance leaders, during all facets of engagement