Who We Are:
JOOR is headquartered in New York City and has offices in London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo.
- We welcomed an exciting new CEO and management team
- We are building software that is transforming an industry
- Our industry-leading technology won an American Business (Stevie) Award
- We are global and rapidly growing
- We are one of the most diverse and inclusive tech companies
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up driving innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
What Were Looking For:
- 1+ years experience as an iOS engineer
- Experience with Objective C and Swift in a production environment
- Experience with modern app architectures like MVVM, Viper, etc.
- Experience with Functional Reactive frameworks like ReactiveKit, RxSwift, etc.
- Experience in Core Data is a plus
- Believe in code reviews and unit tests (Quick+Nimble is a plus) for all code
- Excited to work in an Agile, TDD environment
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia and Tokyo
- Need a break? Flexible My Time policy - We want you at your best!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Commuter and 401k plans
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the companys performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From