Datto, the world's leading provider of IT solutions delivered through managed service providers, is looking for an Internal Systems Senior Manager/Director to join a growing team. Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
The Internal Systems Senior Manager/Director will be responsible for managing 3 key functions: corporate IT security, internal systems administration and corporate technology helpdesk. He/she will collaborate with senior stakeholders across Datto to manage demand, set priorities, and ensure the systems meet all business goals as well as build a solid foundation to support Dattos future growth. The individual will be expected to roll-up his/her sleeves as a contributor when necessary, but will also be charged with leading and managing the technology team. This role reports directly to the Chief Information Officer and will be based in Dattos Norwalk, CT headquarters. He/she will manage a growing team of over 8 individuals across multiple locations globally.
You will report to the CIO.
Does This Describe You:
A Look Inside the Job:
- Implement and maintain corporate security profile based on direction/strategy from CISO/CIO specifically around corp endpoints, and communication platforms
- Partner with Talent Resources to oversee employee IT on-boarding and off-boarding process
- identifying and implementing workflow improvements to support Dattos rapid growth
- Define multi-year technology roadmap with a goal of improving employee experience across internal systems at key steps of the employee journey - with a focus on moving towards cloud-based solutions.
- Ensure help desk team, tasks and workflow are executed, SLA met and providing excellent customer service Own and manage business critical infrastructure and applications, with a focus on collaboration (G Suite, Slack, JIRA) corporate security (Active Directory, Okta, Minecast), along with other on-prem and cloud based infrastructure
- Maintain and develop processes to improve overall IT team efficiency within with internal systems.
- Collaborate closely with security and infrastructure teams to secure internal cloud platforms, and support compliance efforts. Co-own change management processes and other related policies with engineering principles to help guide Architecture and Engineering practices in IT Lead, manage, and develop all team members
- Bachelors degree in Information Systems Management, or relevant experience Proven track record of delivering business and tech transformation Experience managing large global IT support and security functions (>1,000 users)
- You have familiarity with managing tools and infrastructure within a public cloud provider (AWS/GCP/Azure) Experience with cloud-based collaboration & security platforms & best-practices: G-Suite, Active Directory, Okta Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Mission-focused and driven to help team members succeed Creative, out-of-the-box thinker comfortable collaborating with colleagues at any level An entrepreneurial spirit will be crucial to this individuals success, as will a level of comfort in a hyper-growth company and ever-changing environment
- Strong sense of ownership of the technical and business outcome Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills Experience managing teams - across multiple locations a plus.
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Transit subsidy in select cities
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From