Come join Twitter’s Compliance team as our Internal Risk and Resilience Program Lead. While ultimately this position may be fully remote, until the program is up and running we prefer that it is based out of one of Twitter’s larger U.S. offices including San Francisco, New York, Seattle, or Boulder.
We’re looking for an Internal Risk and Resilience Program Lead with a passion for risk management, security, collaboration, and program management. This role involves owning the development, management, and evolution of an enterprise-wide Internal Risk and Resilience approach and roadmap. You will be responsible for owning deliverables and collaborating with key partners to ensure alignment, operational standards, and program effectiveness.
You will report to the VP, Chief Compliance Officer and will work closely with all divisions at Twitter, including Legal, Corporate Security, IT, Information Security and the People organization. This role will start out as an individual contributor with an expectation that staff may be added as the program is built out. We are seeking a colleague who enjoys working independently but collaboratively in a collegial team environment.
We're looking for an experienced professional who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with responsibilities including:
- Building an Insider Risk and Resilience Program that can identify, assess and respond to insider risk as well as build out a resilience program for support of employees globally. The program build is expected to include
- Cross-functional engagement with key stakeholders who may already have built/be building program components
- Determining critical assets
- Performing an insider risk assessment and gap analysis in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Creating relevant policies and procedures to address insider risk,
- develop training to support the policies and procedures,
- develop a framework for monitoring
- Leading the Insider Risk and Resilience Program including:
- Conducting in depth analysis of information received from various data sources: assemble, correlate, evaluate and assess information concerning risk and threats to personnel, confidential information and information systems
- Drive enhancements and risk mitigation solutions to the Program through data analysis and coordination with program stakeholders.
- Produce reports that document issues including on gaps, weaknesses and policy violations and related insider risk concerns.
- Periodic preparation and evaluation of annual insider resilience risk assessment.
- Respond and coordinate with appropriate stakeholders in response to insider resilience incidents.
- Engage cross-functionally to ensure insider risk incidents are investigated and addressed appropriately.
- Monitor industry and regulatory developments, and make recommendations.
- Pursue continuing education to maintain knowledge of current rules and practices.
- You have a minimum of 10+ years of experience preferably with 5+ relevant to insider risk and resilience, 2 years of management experience and ideally with some work experience at a tech company
- Must have excellent understanding of Insider Risk and Resilience (also known as Insider Threat) concepts and the implementation of those concepts in complex environments.
- Program management experience and a consistent track record of planning and executing successful projects.
- Ability to communicate security and business risk to a broad range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent analytical, oral/written communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively collaborate and manage relationships with global partners and varying levels of management. Fluency in English is required.
- Strategic thinker capable of tackling complex problems and influencing risk-based decision-making.
- Forward-thinking, looking not only at what will work now, but what will work 3 or 5 or more years from now.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: flexible, self-starting and hard-working, generating new and innovative solutions as we build out the Compliance program;
- Comfortable working in a company experiencing rapid growth and evolution and that is the subject of intense public scrutiny.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.