Integration Implementation Specialist
Who we are:
Loadsmart aims to move more with less. We combine great people and innovative technology to more efficiently move freight throughout North America. Our focus is on designing and building the best tools for our team and our customers, using machine learning models to connect freight with trucks. We automate with algorithms and scale with integrations to better match supply and demand. In doing this we reduce wasted fuel and lost time, cutting out empty miles for motor carriers and providing cost savings and instant booking for shippers.
Who you are:
You believe in gamechanging innovation and youre excited to reimagine a $700 billion industry. Youre a solutions oriented, technical thinker. You know how to plan and manage complex integration projects, and youre an expert at keeping internal resources and client stakeholders on track with project plans. Youre a master communicator, a problem solver and a true optimist. You challenge the status quo and roll up your sleeves to implement meaningful change. You relentlessly pursue your mission with a strong sense of urgency and you inspire your internal colleagues and clients to do the same.
Loadsmart is looking for a sharp, energetic Integration Implementation Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. In this role youll plan and manage technical efforts to integrate Loadsmart with Transportation Management Systems (TMSs). Youll oversee several integration projects in parallel, helping customers integrate with Loadsmart more quickly than theyd be able to on their own.
- Accompany Loadsmart Sales employees to pitch meetings that involve technical stakeholders, and help customers understand integration vision and value in the pre-sales process.
- Oversee and accelerate the integration of Loadsmarts booking system with multiple transportation management systems (TMS).
- Gather and document detailed integration requirements.
- Serve as the glue, orchestrating communication and effective collaboration between technical resources from several different parties including the Shipper, the TMS company, the TMS implementation consultant, EDI consultants and internal Loadsmart Engineering.
- Organize technical resources to address integration issues and risks quickly.
- Create, communicate and manage detailed integration project plans.
- Work with Loadsmart sales, engineers, designers, and business units to prioritize and plan new integrations.
- Work closely with product managers to ensure the product will evolve to facilitate future integrations.
- Obsess about user experience and feedback. Understand the needs and wants of our clients and know how to meet their expectations.
- Coordinate with the Loadsmart management team on strategic planning for integration initiatives.
- Create efficient processes to eliminate unnecessary steps and align with our goal to move more with less.
- 5+ years of experience working in a solutions engineering and/or technical project management capacity dealing directly with customers and multiple technical teams
- Proven track record of software implementation and systems integrations
- Ability to clearly define and deliver technical solutions that drive client satisfaction and business results
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in order to effectively communicate client desires to the development team
- Native or highly proficient English language skills
- Excellent customer service skills
At Loadsmart, we believe our biggest asset is our people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, hiring and developing individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to add to our collaborative culture. Loadsmart treats all candidates and employees with respect and does not discriminate in our recruiting, hiring, and promoting processes, including on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability.