Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer at Teampay, you will design, build, and maintain the core infrastructure used by all our engineering teams; delivering an exceptional engineering experience and fault-tolerant foundation. Your ability to handle receipt of multiple requests throughout the day while focusing on longer-running projects with ease will ensure our team can complete ambitious goals. Jumping into problems as they arise and learning how to prevent them next time is exciting for you, especially as you proactively improve the system to sustain stable growth.
Common Candidate Qualifications include:
- 5+ years overall software engineer experience
- 3+ years general Infrastructure/DevOps/WS/DB experience
- Mastery in AWS management for EC2, ECR, ECS, CloudFormation, S3, RDS Postgres, CloudWatch, Route53, VPCs, IAM, ACM
- Ability to use DataDog instrumentation for APM tracing, understanding performance problems, creating/tuning alerts, etc. You can help instrument code and infrastructure to allow for quick notification, identification, and remediation of issues.
- Proficient in CircleCI pipelines and optimization around test, build, and deploy (primarily for Python/Django and React)
- Proven history using automation for things like log rotation or automated application of security patches
- Experience with OpenVPN/AlgoVPN maintenance and management
- Experience with Bash/Linux CLI and Linux in general
- Familiarity with infrastructure and architectural analysis to help identify weak points and improvements for greater robustness or performance
Nice to have experience with:
- Postgres query/performance analysis, tuning, optimization
- Large data pipelines via Athena, Redshift, Kinesis, etc.
- Multi-Region active-active configurations on AWS
- OneLogin SSO
You will be an early hire at a fast-growing company. As a core member of the engineering team, you will embody responsibility and accountability for a system and all of its parts, giving you an outsized impact on the future of Teampay. This is an unusual opportunity to join a business with traction at the ground floor.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.