Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced sales and marketing leader with demonstrated success managing established and emerging business categories. The Industry Manager will lead the Facebook monetization strategy for select segments of Disruptors businesses within in the US. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with the ability to work cross-functionally to develop scalable solutions for their clients and their teams. They will build and manage a strategically focused/consultative sales team, selling Facebooks advertising solutions to advertisers. We are looking for a self-starter who has demonstrated success, dealing with ambiguity, successfully manage teams and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. Ideal candidates will have management experience in a sales environment as well as extensive experience selling cross-network online marketing solutions such as integrated sponsorships and display advertising within eCommerce and/or retail.
- Own and be accountable for quarterly and yearly revenue goals, pipeline management and growth goals across a diversified book of business
- Develop a deep understanding of the eCommerce, retail, or home category and convert VP through C-suite relationships to impact
- Play the lead role in developing the holistic business of a brand and DR business by owning vertical workstreams and/or strategic pillars of success
- Build, train and maintain a high performing team
- Act as player/coach by driving long term opportunity and coaching team through short term sales strategies
- Work cross-functionally with In-Market teams, Global Regions, Business Operations, Platform, Measurement/Metrics, and Product Marketing to optimize our client efforts
- Consult with Product Marketing to help shape product development in support of client needs
- Guide the creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of Facebook to clients for both B2C and B2B marketing
- Identify winning strategies and scale the insights throughout the vertical
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches
- Develop and implement best practices for client interaction, sales and services for Facebook, including a good understanding of working with advertisers and agencies
More Jobs From