SevenRooms is a guest experience platform that helps hospitality operators connect data across the guest journey. We enable operators to automatically drive revenue & profitability by leveraging data to build direct relationships, deliver exceptional experiences, and increase repeat business. Founded in 2011, SevenRooms is venture-backed by Amazon, Comcast Ventures and Providence Strategic Growth. We were included on Inc.s annual Best Workplaces & Forbes Best Startup Employers lists in 2020.
About the Role
We are looking for an Implementation Manager at SevenRooms who will be responsible for driving initiatives aimed at a timely and accurate rollout of our platform for Enterprise customers. This role requires a holistic approach to the implementation lifecycle, including providing guidance throughout the on-boarding process and the ability to consistently communicate the value of SevenRooms. The role is essential in the success of ensuring high adoption and overall customer lifetime value.
You will be joining a 4-person team (and growing!) and reporting directly to our Director, Enterprise Success.
What Youll Do
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with teams at SevenRooms to ensure a consistent client experience from pre-sale to implementation for each onboarded and integrated customer.
- Enterprise Implementation: Oversee the implementation process of enterprise accounts including launch and timeline accuracy; help Customer Success Managers ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments with SevenRooms
- Project Management: Plan, schedule, and manage project timelines and activities from kick-off to training, ensuring each project is delivered on time and satisfies the desired outcomes of a SevenRooms implementation.
- Data Analysis: Ensure all key data is collected and entered as part of implementation to support data continuity as the client adopts new workflows within SevenRooms; be comfortable challenging clients that push back on providing complete datasets.
- Account Management: Plan and facilitate recurring project touch points to ensure clients are providing complete, quality data within expected timelines to support best practice adoption and timely-go-live.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise SaaS implementations, preferably in hospitality
- Experience partnering with Fortune 1000 companies or other large enterprise accounts
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a high-growth environment
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Solutions-oriented; proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving and interpersonal skills to achieve company goals
- Ability to build consultative relationships with C-Suite stakeholders and have working experience interacting with cross-functional teams
- Proven record of creating and maintaining project plans, monitoring open issues, and driving resolutions
- Experience with Salesforce, Zoom, Smartsheet, Google Suite, and equivalent tools
What We Offer
- Fair and equitable compensation: Our compensation packages are competitive based on external market data. At SevenRooms, you can expect fair pay for your hard work and dedication to helping us transform the hospitality industry. In addition, we also offer equity in our growing organization.
- Comprehensive benefits package: A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax commuter options, gym reimbursements, 401K, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot.
- Flexible and independent working schedule: We offer unlimited vacation because we trust you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self.
- Opportunities for training and professional development: Your manager will partner with you on establishing quarterly objectives that not only benefit the company but aid in your overall development as a leader in the industry.
SevenRooms is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We understand the importance of creating a more diverse and inclusive workplace and celebrate our employees for their differences.
View our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice by visiting https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK