Office Tour Photos
Eze Software Group is seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Product Engagement Accounting Team in New York.. The Product Engagement group acts as subject matter experts within the industry, providing insight into best practices within their area of expertise. In this role, you will specifically work with the Eze Portfolio Management System. The Eze PMA is a real-time, multi-asset class portfolio modeling, management, and accounting solution used and trusted by more than 200 buy-side firms, in over 30 countries. The Eze PMA can improve decision making, increase productivity for the front, middle, and back-offices, reduce operating risk, and lower overhead costs.
The Role: As a member of the Product Engagement Team, you will work closely with the Sales, Product Management, and Client Services teams participating in pre and post sales implementation and analysis activity as well as being responsible for the delivery of consultancy projects. You will act as the subject matter expert when it comes to portfolio/fund accounting workflows and provide guidance on best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Computer Science related subject
- 2-5 years of professional experience in Financial Services/ Software
- Good understanding of hedge fund workflows and operations
- Knowledge of Hedge Fund/Investment portfolio accounting
- Experience implementing investment management software, preferably a portfolio management system is a plus
- An understanding of Project Management and Project Lifecycle
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to produce results to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Have self-discipline and be able to manage own time and resources
- Familiarity with SQL and Web Services is a plus
Some traveling may be required.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
More Jobs From