Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Product & Service Operations (PSO) teams mission is to build a service engine that solves todays customer problems, and prevents tomorrows. Solving problems is at the core of what we do. We think in customers shoes and strive to solve problems at the root, and broadly. We embrace a culture of innovation, ownership & accountability. We combine deep expertise in our products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable processes that support millions of advertisers across dozens of complex products. Our unique view on both product and service allows us to partner with teams across Facebook to drive our business forward by representing the customer and combining quantitative with qualitative signals to drive product improvements and scale operations. PSO is made up of multiple teams that focus on alpha/beta product testing, connecting product teams with customers, and providing operational and technical support for business products, data management, and scaling the process of measuring outcomes from Facebook media buys.
As an Immersion Program Manager, you will partner with product team members including Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Designers, Researchers and Engineers to execute on the Customer Immersion roadmap. You will intake requests for immersions that directly connect these product team members with our Facebook global managed clients and agencies. Your management of these client meetings are critical in providing learning opportunities for our product teams and in creating mutually satisfying exchanges between our partners and Facebook. The product teams will use the insights from these immersions to identify product mark.
- Run cross-functional meetings to understand immersion goals and to prep teams for direct client interactions
- Work with our Sales teams to identify appropriate clients for each client meeting
- Work directly with clients to coordinate scheduling of client meetings and set expectations
- Plan multi-day in-market experiences for product teams as they travel from client meeting to client meeting
- Compile key product and market information into client briefs and immersion prep documents
- Work with vendors to provide in market translation support
- Schedule team debrief sessions
- Communicate proactively to mitigate challenges, roadblocks in immersion preparation
- Simultaneously manage multiple immersion projects on different product teams
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of time, including internationally
More Jobs From