About the Team
The SS&C Intralinks HR team is a dynamic and fast paced team responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management. We also serve as a consultant to our leadership team on HR related issues with the support of our HR Center of Excellence.
As an HRBP with SS&C Intralinks, you will act as a champion and change agent by assessing and anticipating HR related needs. You will communicate needs proactively with our HR team and business leadership to develop integrated solutions as well as formulate partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to leadership and employees.
Day to Day
- Provide HR policy, and federal/state employment law guidance and interpretation.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning, change management, and performance management (coaching, counseling, performance reviews, career development, and disciplinary actions).
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Prepares and maintains HR Dashboard with HR engagement, effectiveness, attrition, retention, ROI analysis.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-today management of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Conduct exit interviews and analysis with periodic discussion with business leaders to discuss exit interview outcomes.
- Provide immigration support for new hires including visa requirements and work authorization compliance/limitations along with maintaining updated internal immigration files.
- Conduct periodic I-9 audits and ensure valid work authorization is on file for all employees and track and follow up on expiring documents.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- 4-6 years of relevant HR Business Partner experience resolving complex employee relations issues
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Outlook
- Experience with ADP, Ceridian, WorkDay or other equivalent HRCMS
- Ability to travel (approx. 10-15% domestic)
It would be great if you also had:
- An HR Certification
- Experience supporting a regional sales organization
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. The product manager plays a big part in driving innovation as they partner with business leaders to lead our continued transformation. In this role youll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.