Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to learning
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 11 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As a HR Manager, you will support the field team with talent acquisition and development, employee relations, performance management, and compensation and benefits. You will partner with Regional Managers and Market Leads to support our existing workforce and ensure the field operations organization is staffed to hit scheduled launches and milestones. You will work closely with the People team to aid in learning and development efforts, with a specific attention towards field employees.
Our ideal candidate is someone with outstanding interpersonal skills, agility, a bias towards action, and the ability to manage multiple groups of stakeholders. Were seeking someone with great instincts, who can help us to continue to attract, retain, and develop best-in-class talent for Hello Alfred.
How youll help us to be successful
- Advise managers on all aspects of organizational effectiveness that includes recruitment/hiring selection, performance management, talent assessment, succession planning, employee relations, policy interpretation and HR compliance
- Deploy strategies to manage employee performance and engagement, including developing coaching strategies and trainings
- Help field operations to optimize the use of all HR Systems (Greenhouse, Insperity, future HRIS)
- Compensation analysis and review
What else youll need
- 5-7 years of experience working in the People function
- Strong understanding of all aspects of federal and state employment related laws, regulations, policies, principles, concepts and practices including: FLSA, EEOC, ADA, interactive processes
- Experience working with a dispersed workforce
- Prior experience in a startup environment a plus
- Flexibility to travel at least 70% of the time
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.