Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an HR Director to support our North America Global Business Group (GBG) organization, The Global Business Group (GBG) contributes directly to this mission by connecting businesses with customers on Facebook, helping them to maximize the return for their investment on our platforms. We succeed when we help our customers grow their businesses, create jobs and power their local communities. The ideal candidate will bring thought leadership and creative solutions to a growing organization. This is a full-time role.
- Provide strong organizational leadership for the People function and HRBP team
- Lead organizational effectiveness strategies for the business including strategic planning, visioning, organization planning, talent assessment, change management and team building
- Lead and scale a team of HRBPs to support the business
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to the members of the organization
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Inspire and partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, Legal, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Work closely with our Employee Relations Partners, supporting employee relations issues as needed
- Design and facilitate team and offsite meetings as needed
- Lead and provide creative solutions to strengthen the People team and enable the organization to perform effectively together
More Jobs From