People are Bloomberg's most critical assets and ensuring their success through measurement of individual performance is the key to our success. As part of our HR Business Partner team, you'll foster strong professional relationships with our business leaders to improve the success of our employees. We are a creative and ambitious team working in a dynamic environment with the desire to achieve one goal: success.
What's the role?
As a Human Resources Business Partner Team Leader for our Engineering organization, you'll lead all aspects of the global team of HR Partners for one of our most critical business areas. You'll use your HR background and expertise to actively partner with Engineering leadership and provide strategic support and advice. You will partner with global teams to advocate for continuous organizational performance improvement. You will tackle complex problems while being hands-on with all other elements of the role.
We'll trust you to:
- Determine the people vision, purpose and strategy for our Engineering organization
- Have a strong development oriented and coaching mindset to cultivate a team of diverse HR Business Partners
- Operate as a player-coach; taking the lead BP role with various businesses based on critical business challenges and opportunities
- Engage and retain top talent within their own team and the broader HR function
- Design, develop and execute on all aspects of talent management with senior leaders ensuring a longer term view on leadership development (with a lens on Diversity and Inclusion)
- Implement initiatives to foster a high-performance culture, where continuous improvement and change is the norm
- Use insights from data to contribute to business partnering strategy and to make the organization more effective, i.e. diversity and inclusion, retention strategies and employee development
- Partner with the Employee Relations team to handle complex employee relations issues including providing counselling and coaching to key stakeholders
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with Recruitment, Employee Relations, Talent Development and HR Operations
You'll need to have:
- 12 years + relationship management / business partner experience, ideally within the financial technology sector
- A can-do, strategic approach with the business, sound commercial acumen, and a demonstrable track record operating as a HR Business Partner
- Experience leading and developing people through a strategic HR transformation
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment and have a flexible approach
- Experience supporting large scale transformation programs as a subject matter authority in organizational design and change management
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to convert data and research into measurable HR trends
- Proficiency in relevant labor laws and the ability to mitigate risk on behalf of the organization
We'd love to see:
- Talent Management: Experience in hiring talent, building succession pipelines, assessing and (re)designing org structures and working with Managers to identify and develop opportunities for their talent
- Agility: Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight deadlines, multiple priorities, and demanding environments
- Thrives in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Change Leadership: A history of personally influencing behavioral and philosophical change among business leaders
- Understanding of M&A due diligence and integration, employee communications: training and development
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From