Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an HR Business Partner to support our Messenger organizations Product Foundations and Business product groups and lead HR partnership for Messengers Research function. The ideal candidate will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization. Messenger is one of the fastest growing apps in the worldover 1.3 billion people use it every month. Messenger offers a rich and expressive way to instantly connect with the people. Whether sending a text, sharing photos and videos, or making a free call or video chat, Messenger makes it easy to communicate. As a team, we combine the best parts of a fast-moving startup while operating at global scale.
- Provide HR programmatic support, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and development, leadership coaching, and team building that support change and growth
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Execute on talent management strategies to support a teams growth and individual development plans
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Recruiting, Learning & Development, Compensation, Legal, and HR Programs teams to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Work closely with our Employee Relations Partners, supporting employee relations issues as needed
- Facilitate team and offsite meetings as needed
- Participate as an integral member of the extended HR community
More Jobs From