Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an HR Business Partner to support teams within our Global Client & Category team, Canada Subsidiary and other Global Sales organizations. HR Business Partners contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative culture. The ideal candidate will bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization, and coordinate and drive talent and organizational design work. This is a full-time role located in our New York City office.
- Partner with business and functional leaders to develop and lead an effective People strategy for Canada and other Global Sales organizations to drive business results
- Design and deliver targeted solutions with a high degree of focus on scale and growth, including strategic planning, visioning, talent assessment, change management and team building
- Partner closely with regional HR partners on global strategy and execution
- Provide strategic business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization with a focus on leadership development and conflict resolution
- Proactively assess team, manager, organizational development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs
- Drive talent management strategies to support a teams growth and individual development plans
- Manage and facilitate the overall Performance Summary Cycle and employee engagement survey throughout the year
- Design and deliver targeted solutions, including strategic planning, visioning, change management and team building
- Work closely with our Employee Relations Partners, supporting employee relations issues as needed
- Design and facilitate team and offsite meetings as needed
- Participate and lead projects as an integral member of the extended HR community
More Jobs From