Were looking for an HR Business Partner, ideally in our New York office, to help set our talent strategy alongside our business leaders. The ideal candidate will be passionate about people, data driven, results-oriented, and have proven success building process excellence across multiple areas.
In this role, you will report to the Director of People and will work with other members of the People team to deliver on an exceptional employee experience. Youll be responsible for the ins-and-outs of important HR cycles and processes that build a better employee experience, from day one onward. You will also play a key role in building, improving and optimizing core People processes and leading select People initiatives for all of Namely.
- Provide clear and effective counsel to managers on HR related issues including objective setting, performance management, employee relations, internal mobility and compensation
- Provide support to Namely employees by responding to inquiries and requests
- Support the growth of the office and partner with managers and recruiters to attract, hire and retain top talent
- Own setup and administration of major People cycles, including performance management and compensation review
- Support the offboarding process, including conducting exit interviews and partnering with the business to action feedback to improve the employee experience
- Lead Namely-wide People initiatives as needed, such as employee engagement survey or internal mobility process
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, actively reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Live Namelys company values and help build them into our people practices including our commitment to diversity
- Seek opportunities to leverage technology and/or automation to build for scale
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner or similar HR Experience
- Experience working with a technology company, non-exempt population, or distributed workforce a plus
- The ability to own and project manage multiple priorities
- Exercises professional maturity and discretion when dealing with sensitive data
- A wonderful attitude, strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Continuous improvement mindset and desire to build and optimize systems and practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong verbal/written communication, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Namely Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- HR Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.