Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Health Technologies at Facebook is seeking a leader in research to develop and execute a digital health tech research agenda that aimed at improving morbidity, mortality, cost, and inequity in health outcomes. This person will lead cross functional teams that can develop algorithms, architect sensitive data infrastructure, evaluate novel health technologies, partner across the healthcare ecosystem, and conduct clinical studies and associated regulatory reviews in service of real human needs. This position reports to the Head of Health Technology.
- Establish research roadmap in close coordination with product, research, and partnerships teams
- Design and define research aims, methods, and protocol for critical feasibility research and validation priorities
- Oversee strategic relationships with academic partners in close collaboration with partnerships team
- Maintain the highest of clinical research standards to ensure validity and reproducibility of results
- Develop and consult on study documentation to enable protocol compliance and human subject safety
- Understand data collection tools and third-party devices to ensure data validity