At Rightway we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We hire for the best talent and actively seek diversity of thought processes, beliefs, background and education. Rightway fosters an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated to drive the best business decisions possible.
We are committed to equal opportunity and fairness regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, country of citizenship, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, family status, family care status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by local, state or federal laws.
Rightway Healthcare was founded in early 2017 by a team of dedicated healthcare, business and technology leaders. Rightway is a technology platform that provides employees and their families with the support, information and advocacy they need to be better healthcare consumers. We combine a high-tech consumer portal with a high-touch dedicated concierge environment to provide consumers with the same level of support and guidance they would receive if they had a doctor in the family. We are focused on personalization, advocacy and results.
Rightway works with employers from 100 25,000 employees to provide best-in-class healthcare navigation for employees. We are committed to generating high member satisfaction scores, industry leading engagement and a quantifiable ROI for every employer. Our approach is rooted in analytics and guided by a bottom-up understanding of a population.
Rightway is privately financed, having raised over $30mm to date from investors such as Thrive Capital. It is headquartered out of New York City, with new offices in Hudson Yards. We also have an office in Miami, FL.
The Head of Sales, Navigation is responsible for shaping the sales organization for our Navigation business line. In this role, the Head of Sales will be responsible for identifying effective sales channels, using data to structure pricing tiers by channel, industry, and opportunity size, selling into new markets, negotiating complex deals, and driving structure and accountability across the sales organization. The ideal candidate will have experience architecting a sales, pricing, and GTM strategy and managing a team of Regional SVPs.
This role will be based in the New York City office, with initial remote working flexibility due to COVID-19.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Architect the strategy for winning business and achieving Rightways sales goals
- Prepare forecasts and KPI reports for the CRO and upper management
- Design standard processes for client qualification, negotiation, and closure, and work with the Customer Success team to facilitate onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Support Regional SVPs through deal management, negotiation, and closure of sales
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing - to enhance product development and marketing strategy based on live on-the-ground feedback
- Ensure the proper utilization and upkeep of Salesforce
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers
- Formulate strategic GTM strategies and pricing tiers based on data from our book of business and insights gleaned from competitive intelligence
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 12+ years of relevant sales experience including 5+ years in management of a remote sales team and a track record of exceeding quota
- Experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in employee benefits, with familiarity across the consultant/broker, TPA, PEO, and/or health plan channels
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Analytical, strategic thinker with the ability to identify opportunities and their implications for Rightway
- Exceptional written / verbal communication skills and detail orientation
- Dynamic, collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit with a get it done mentality
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree a plus