Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a leader who relishes startup-like agility with the scale of a large company and user base to lead partnerships for Messenger including Instagram Direct, Messenger Kids, Video Chat and Rooms. As the leader for this team, you will help shape product strategy and adoption through partnerships across myriad ecosystems. You will (and love to) work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, policy, legal, marketing and other functions to build durable partnerships that delight users and unlock new capabilities. As a leader, you will be responsible for recruiting and developing a team that is equally driven to deliver exceptional results that exceed expectations. This is a full time position and will report into the Vice President of Emerging Platforms & Business Development.
- Create and execute Messenger partner strategy and roadmap based on partner and product priorities as well as market dynamics
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, design, marketing, finance, and partnerships
- Define, build and own adoption of Messenger platforms (including Messenger Kids and Rooms) to end-users via developers and platform partners
- Establish market requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of product performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure product and industry impact optimized for a diverse user community both country-by-country and globally
- Represent Facebook and provide thought leadership and perspectives in external meetings with executives from other companies
- Manage and allocate partnerships budget to drive the best results
- Build, develop, retain and motivate a diverse team while recruiting for new members and continually raising the bar for talent and capabilities
- Ability to travel internationally, up to 20% of the time with flexibility to work across time zones and influence remote teams
More Jobs From