Office Tour Photos
Come be part of the creative team at Facebook that is leading the industry in new ways to build advertising ideas in the rapidly changing media, mobile and marketing world. Joining Facebooks Creative Shop means that youre going to be a part of an incredibly talented and committed team that is focused on defining the role that Facebook can and will play in the future of marketing.
As the Head of the Design for the Systems team within the Creative Shop, youll leverage your art direction, craft skills, production, and management expertise to develop world class ideas that showcase the power of Creative Shop's IP.
Youll manage an agile group of makers designers, prototypers, and producers, to build scalable frameworks, messaging, and experiences to be used by the biggest brands in the world, as well as millions of local businesses. As the Head of the Design for Systems team, youll collaborate on the conceptualization of major briefs and ensure design across Creative Shops global team and many surfaces hangs cohesively together, further developing and evolving the Creative Shop brand identity.
Your leadership will help massively influence the Creative Shops POV in the world as you work with other leaders on the team and will positively influence the evolution of how brands connect with people on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and the next generation of platforms as well as how people build for these platforms.
Youre a builder, doer, and live to create ideas and transform them into actual programs, packages and pieces of code that will impact a billion plus people and millions of brands.
- Lead a team of designers that are globally responsible for bringing the Creative Shop identity and scaled collateral, experiences, and IP to life visually
- Manage branded programs including tracking budgets, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, setting timelines, and owning production across key outputs (including design elements, content, etc.)
- Proactively communicate status, updates, and check-ins to multiple internal stakeholders including management
- Work hand-in-hand with creative strategists to elevate work
- Manage design direction, feedback, and next steps for design projects
- Experiment with different creative techniques, tools, and mock up and prototype ideas quickly
- Build and implement design standards, lead design reviews, and create scalable solutions to ensure innovative, high-quality, and consistent design work across an internal global design community
- Create inventive, digital/mobile-first design work that pushes the boundaries of the Facebook family of apps and services, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram and Messenger
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail on a variety of projects simultaneously throughout the creative and production process
- Respond quickly to design challenges and feedback, and proactively anticipate business needs and scalable solutions
- Bring curiosity, grit, creativity, empathy, and passion every day to the team and this role
More Jobs From