Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The FCS Analytics team provides data-driven insights and solutions for our partners in support of planning and operations for Facebooks global offices and facilities. The team leverages analytical skills including data mining, business intelligence, and advanced quantitative methods to drive data-driven insights and solutions for our partners.The ideal candidate has a track record for developing and managing analytics talent, applies critical and strategic thinking to product development, and is experienced acting as a thought leader to drive innovations leveraging data and analytics. This leader will have experience leading complex projects and promoting scalable analytics frameworks to drive continued success. This role reports into the Director of Technology and Innovation.
- Provide strong and visionary leadership to your team, enhance and develop a strong team culture of collaboration and commitment to impact
- Define vision, set and communicate individual and team goals, and communicate strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goals. Provide people management, mentorship and career development to members of your team
- Identify and anticipate trends and develop solutions to optimize team workflows and introduce new workflows to improve efficiency
- Structure complex, ambiguous business questions and utilize a strong analytical skill set to drive insightful analysis to answer key business questions across a large cross-functional leadership stakeholder group
- Develop methods for enriching and expanding your data sources and signals and leverage those to drive iterative improvements and liaise with partner teams to turn insights into actions, affecting planning and operations for facilities and amenities and improving the overall employee experience
- Provide expert guidance on technical solutions for the team
- Incorporate feedback, priorities and input from other managers across FCS Technology, product and engineering to inform and define the team's roadmap. Communicate strategically and effectively with leadership and client teams to share updates on roadmap and transparency on milestones
- Directly manage large org-wide projects and coordinate across all stakeholders as needed to ensure the right execution, communication and resources are in place to deliver key data and analytics milestones